The Tedford Insurance team wants to congratulate our very own, Mark Kochner for being one of Oklahoma’s Most Admired CEO’s. We appreciate your dedication to our team and our customers.
Thirty-four of Oklahoma’s business and nonprofit leaders will be honored on Feb. 12 for their leadership and dedication to the community at The Journal Record’s sixth-annual Oklahoma’s Most Admired CEO’s event. . The 2015 group of honorees includes CEOs from the business and nonprofit communities as well as three executives who will receive financial stewardship awards. . “We are looking forward to celebrating this year’s Most Admired CEOs, a distinguished group of leaders nominated by their associates, peers and friends for modeling great leadership traits and serving as role models for others inside and outside their companies,” said Joni Brooks, president and publisher of The Journal Record.
In addition to being recognized at the event at the Skirvin Hilton Hotel in downtown Oklahoma City, the honorees will be profiled in the Oklahoma’s Most Admired CEOs magazine to be published Feb. 13.
Sponsors of this year’s event include American Fidelity Assurance Co., Cox Business, Executive AirShare, Express Employment Professionals, GableGotwals and HoganTaylor.
Following is the list of the 2015 CEO honorees.
Private company category:
- Dixie Agostino, Switchgear Search and Recruiting
- Gary Allison, Tri-State Industrial Group
- William (Bill) Bartmann, CFS2
- Bruce Benbrook, The Stock Exchange Bank
- Todd Brown, 180 Medical
- Mark Burson, MassMutual Oklahoma
- Brian Clemens, Community Hospital
- Nathaniel Harding, Harding and Shelton Exploration
- Ted Haynes, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Thomas Hill, Kimray Inc.
- Ronnie Irani, RKI Exploration & Production LLC
- Mark Kochner, Tedford Insurance
- Philip Kurtz, CareATC
- Todd Lisle, BKD LLP
- Eddie Miller, Bios Corp.
- Jacob Nossaman, Collision Works of Oklahoma LLC
- Katherine Richard, Warwick Energy Group
- Kelly Tran, Appable Inc. & Vakargo
- Zane Woods, ZZW Global Inc.
Public company category:
- Chad Richison, Paycom
- Barbara Chishko, Birth Choice of Oklahoma Inc.
- Christy Elkins, Chickasha Economic Development Council
- Ann Felton Gilliland, Central Oklahoma Habitat for Humanity
- Tom Friedemann, Francis Tuttle Technology Center
- Loren Gresham, Southern Nazarene University
- Daryl Hill, Oklahoma Society of CPAs
- Sandra Lewis, Tulsa Day Center for the Homeless
- Stacey Ninness, Neighborhood Services Organization Inc.
- Lisa Noon, Oklahoma Association of Realtors
- Tom Riley, Ardmore Family YMCA
- Ann Simank, OKC Metro Alliance
2015 Financial Stewardship honorees
The 2015 recipients of the financial stewardship awards are Tony Bostwick, with Express Employment Professionals; Bob Cole, from Kimray Inc.; and Ken Stephens, of Neighborhood Services Organization Inc.
2015 Event info
- Feb. 12, 2015
- Reception, 6 p.m.
- Dinner and program, 7 p.m.
- Skirvin Hilton Hotel, 1 Park Ave., Oklahoma City.
At Tedford Insurance, we help clients with all types insurance needs: small business, large business, employee benefits, personal, surety bonds and more. Let our agents help simplify your coverage and find the right solution for you.