History of Tedford Insurance
Tedford Insurance has grown from a staff of two in 1978 to a team of 56 associates today. We work hard to stay current within our ever-changing industry, offering personal attention and knowledgeable insurance advice to all our clients.
At Tedford, we are passionate about our clients, colleagues and communities. We strive to be the best at what we do, working efficiently, professionally and productively.
We can never eliminate life’s uncertainties – rather, we provide insurance-based solutions for our clients that result in peace of mind and a measure of freedom.
Job Opportunities with Tedford
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Executive Assistant who will report to the Chief Executive Officer and works closely with all teams. This is a full-time position. This position will office in the Tedford Insurance office located in Jenks, Oklahoma.
- Proactive and organized
- Confident in communication
- Calendaring experience, specifically in Office 365
- Ability to collect, process and communicate information
- Comfort in leveraging software tools for task and email management.
- Strong critical thinking skills, the ability to solve problems and see projects through start-to-finish.
- Promptness, flexibility, and a willingness to learn
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree or higher preferred.
- Excellent computer literacy (including intermediate or advance command of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Teams, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
Email resume to: email@example.com
A successful employee with Tedford is one who:
- Builds and maintains trust in client relationships
- Communicates well with colleagues and customers
- Strives to exceed expectations
- Understands and meets deadlines
- Remains informed about industry trends and changes
- Serves as a resource for clients
We are always hiring if someone is a great fit.
We are always accepting applications and will contact you if we incur an opening that matches your resume. Be sure to save the following PDF to your computer before entering information and submitting.