History of Tedford Insurance
Tedford Insurance has grown from a staff of two in 1978 to a team of 56 associates today. We work hard to stay current within our ever-changing industry, offering personal attention and knowledgeable insurance advice to all our clients.
At Tedford, we are passionate about our clients, colleagues and communities. We strive to be the best at what we do, working efficiently, professionally and productively.
We can never eliminate life’s uncertainties – rather, we provide insurance-based solutions for our clients that result in peace of mind and a measure of freedom.
Job Opportunities with Tedford
A successful employee with Tedford is one who:
- Builds and maintains trust in client relationships
- Communicates well with colleagues and customers
- Strives to exceed expectations
- Understands and meets deadlines
- Remains informed about industry trends and changes
- Serves as a resource for clients
Commercial Lines Account Manager – McAlester, OK
Seeking a career-minded individual for Commercial Lines CSR/Account Manager. At Tedford Insurance we are passionate about our clients, our employees and the communities we serve. If you enjoy being part of team and are looking for an employer who will encourage growth and reward longevity come meet our team. Looking for a candidate who can build relationships with customers and carriers by providing excellent customer service and follow through. Previous experience in commercial lines insurance and account management is required. Tedford Insurance offers competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Pre-sale support – new and renewal business
- Post-sale support – bind and order coverage from carriers
- Policy Maintenance
- Verify policies and coverages
- Maintain policy schedules
- Maintain customer database
- Respond to incoming telephone calls
- Process and respond to incoming correspondence
- Invoice agency bill policies
- Process endorsements, cancellations and reinstatements
- Provide policy documentation/proof of insurance
- File Claims
- Must possess or be able to obtain an Oklahoma Insurance License
- Passion and ability to represent the company in a highly professional manner.
- Clear and professional communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and flexible to meet competing demands
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a diverse group
- Organized and detail oriented with ability to interface with personnel at all levels
- Ability to perform with only general instruction on new assignments and minimal direction
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Unquestionable integrity and discretion; outstanding judgement
- Strong attention to detail
- “Go with the flow” attitude, as priorities often shift
- Able to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- AMS or AMS360 a plus but not required
- Bilingual a plus but not required
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: McAlester, OK
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always accepting applications and will contact you if we incur an opening that matches your resume. Be sure to save the following PDF to your computer before entering information and submitting.